Saturday 3 March 2012

Ear Cuffs

I realise I have written alot about jewellery recently, but bear in mind the right jewellery can complete an outfit! As I wrote before ear cuffs are becoming very popular so below is the on I purchased and the link form where I bought it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DOUBLE-CLIP-EAR-CUFF-HELIX-CBR-BCR-EARRING-BEADS-SURGICAL-STEEL-/310379923239?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_CostumeJewellery_CA&hash=item484415c727


Yes, I did buy it from ebay. However, there are some really interesting and unique pieces on this online retailer AND at fractions of the price that the high street are selling them for. We all love a bargain! Below are a few of the more interesting designs. (I especially like the skeleton's fingers)

Item imageItem imageItem image

No comments:

Post a Comment